Saturday, June 24, 2017

Let the adventure begin...

Hello!

I don't know if there will ever going to be someone looking at this blog. I started it for various reasons:

  • Make a journal that someday I will want to go back to and read.
  • Keep myself accountable for different challenges I want to enroll in.
  • Learn to express myself more easily.
  • Gain confidence in writing longer texts.
I have been thinking about starting a blog for some time now. I have so many things inside me that are making me anxious and are reflecting on my everyday mood. I just want to, anonymously, spit them out, clear my head...

I have a lot to work on, it's going to be a long journey, without worrying about the destination. But it sure going to be motivating to see the progress (hopefully).

I will say goodbye for now. Talk to you very soon!

Neophyte.

No comments:

Post a Comment