Saturday, June 24, 2017

Fitness. Twine measurements. 1.

I decided not to measure myself in kg, or in cm... Instead, I will be taking my measurements in twine. This way, I won't be thinking about how many kg I need to go down, or how many cm to the ideal 90-60-90. I will only see the changes in my body, the progress.

I took measurements of my waist, hips, and both thighs (I found out that my thighs have different proportions.

So here's a picture of my twines. There will be updates on Saturdays.


PS. The candles are hiding about 0,5-1 cm on each side, I just wanted to hold it straight. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, that is actually a brilliant idea! I am starting my beginner's 30 Day challenge starting tomorrow and i will start with measuring myself in kgs and inches on the first day and there on with just the twines, like you suggested. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete